The Sweet Joke of the Day for Oct 31, 2023 is:
1. There is no “I” in “teamwork.” But there is in “management kiss-up.”
2. If you do a good job and work hard, you may get a job with a better company someday.
3. The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts.
4. Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG 14 times gives you job security.
5. If you think we’re a bad company, you should see the competition.
6. Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings. They did it by killing all those who oppose them.
7. Your job is STILL better than asking, “You want fries with that?”
8. If at first you don’t succeed, try management.
9. Teamwork means never having to take all the blame yourself.
10. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
11. Pride, Commitment, Teamwork. Words we use to get you to work for free.
12. Plagiarism saves time.